Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use Loupe
How do I make a collage?
How do I change the shape of my collage?
You can click on any of the shape icons to try your collage in different shapes. When you are done, click the "Save" button.
How do I spell a word with my photos?
Use the "Text" shape and Loupe will do the work. You can even use characters from other languages and even ASCII characters like ♥, ♫, ☼, and π!
How do the collages get made?
Loupe uses a very fast patent-pending method to place photos within various shapes.
I really want to create a collage but need inspiration, where can I find ideas for my collage?
How to Edit a Collage
I want certain photos to be placed differently. How can I change the collage?
You can easily move any photo around by clicking on the image and dragging it around. To move a photo even more precisely, you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard once a photo is selected. Be sure that the "Edit" button is highlighted.
I want to remove a photo from the collage. How should I do that?
If you want to remove a specific photo, click on it then either click on the red trash can or press the delete key on your keyboard. Be creative, have fun!
How do I make collages with a shape that is not available?
How do I add text to the collage?
When finished with your collage, click the "Download" button. Once saved on your computer, you can open your collage in your favourite photo editing application (eg. Paint, Photoshop, etc) and add text directly!
How to Share a Collage
I made an awesome collage. How do I share it?
Now that you've saved your masterpiece, Loupe makes it easy for you to share your collage in different ways:
- Save to an album on Facebook
- Share on your Facebook timeline
- Tweet the collage to your followers
- Email the collage to your friends or family
- Download the collage file to your computer
- Send to your friends
- Use as your desktop background
- Print it out
- Copy and paste the link in the address bar to share
- Add your collage to your website or blog by copying and pasting the code provided by the "Embed" button.
How to See Other Collages
How do I view collages by other users?
How do I get my collage featured in the gallery?
How to Set Privacy
How do I make my collage private?
Your privacy is very important to us. When saving your collage, simply:
How to Print a Collage
How do I print the collage?
- At this time, there is no print functionality within the web app. Loupe creates your collage as a JPEG picture file that you can print just like any other picture file on your computer. Click the "Download" button to save your collage and then simply open it with your image viewing program of choice and then print from there.
- You can also take the collage file to any photo lab or printing store to print as a poster, or alternatively, you can print the collage online and make a poster, mug, t-shirt, etc.
- Loupe currently only offers medium resolution collages for web use. If you would like to create a high resolution collage for print, use Shape Collage Pro.
How do I remove the "getLoupe.com" watermark from the collages?
What is Loupe Pro?
How do I cancel my Loupe Pro subscription?
You can cancel your Loupe Pro subscription at any time here
How to Contact Us
I want to report a bug, request a feature, or provide a comment. How do I contact you?
How do I keep updated with free shapes, features, and exciting collages from Loupe?